Visiting Parliament House
Your well-being is important to us.
In line with the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) advisories on the ongoing COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) situation, please seek medical attention or stay home to rest, and do not come to Parliament House if:
- you are currently under a Quarantine Order (QO), Leave of Absence (LOA) or Stay-Home Notice (SHN), or have been issued medical certificates for respiratory symptoms;
- you have had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case within the past 14 days; or
- you have any fever or flu-like symptoms.
All visitors must comply with the following measures:
- You must have your temperature taken before you enter the premises.
- You must check in SafeEntry (with Trace Together app or token only) before you enter the premises.
- You must wear a mask throughout your time on our premises, keep at least a one-metre distance from one another while queueing or when seated, and observe good personal hygiene.
If you are unwell (experiencing fever or respiratory symptoms) at the points of entry, we are unable to grant you admission to Parliament House as you will be advised to seek medical attention. We also seek your kind understanding should we subject admission and activities held on our premises to limits in capacity and duration, postponement and possibly cancellation at short notice.
We will closely monitor any further updates and advisories by MOH which you may also read here.
Proceedings of Parliament are open to the public, except for certain occasions such as the Opening of Parliament. The Public Entrance is located along Parliament Place.
Visitors who drive can find ample parking space at the public basement carpark. The entrance of the public carpark is situated along Parliament Place.
The dates of Parliament sittings are announced through the media and our website. The sittings commence at 1.30pm and continue until Parliament adjourns. Admission Orders are issued on a first-come-first-served basis at the Public Entrance Lobby. Visitors should bring along their identity card or passport to exchange for an Admission Order. Visitors shall dress modestly. No admission will be granted to anyone wearing singlet, shorts, slippers/sandals or attired in clothing bearing inappropriate words, slogans or symbols, including those bearing political party affiliation. Photography is not allowed in the Parliament House.
Visitors are required to deposit their bags and belongings, including electronic devices such as handphones with camera features into the lockers available at the Terrace. Lockers are chargeable at 40 cents (small-sized lockers) and 60 cents (medium-sized lockers) for one-time use only. The lockers only accept 20-cent coins.
For more details, click the FAQs link.
Your well-being is important to us. In view of the ongoing and evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) situation, all My Parliament Journey tours have been suspended until further notice.
We will be monitoring closely any further updates and advisories by MOH which you may also read here.