Visiting Parliament House
*** Important Notice ***
Your well-being is important to us.
In line with the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) advisories on the COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) situation, please seek medical attention or stay home to rest, and do not come to Parliament House if:
- you are currently under an isolation order, or pending COVID-19 diagnostic test results, or required to self-isolate under MOH's Health Protocols; or
- you are feeling unwell.
All visitors are encouraged to exercise personal and social responsibility and caution, such as wearing masks if in crowded areas or when interacting with vulnerable persons, and to observe good personal hygiene.
If you are unwell (e.g., experiencing fever or respiratory symptoms) at the points of entry, we are unable to grant you admission into Parliament House as you will be advised to seek medical attention. We also seek your kind understanding should we subject admission and activities held on our premises to limits in capacity and duration, postponement and possibly cancellation at short notice.
We will closely monitor any further updates and advisories by MOH which you may also read here.
Proceedings of Parliament are open to the public, except for certain occasions such as the Opening of Parliament.
The dates of Parliament sittings are announced through the media and our website. Sittings will usually commence at 1.30 pm and continue until Parliament adjourns. Admission Orders are issued on a first-come-first-served basis at the Public Entrance Lobby.
Click here to see details on tours of Parliament House.
Please note and comply with the following instructions for entry into Parliament House:
- Visitors will be subjected to security screening and vehicle checks for entry into Parliament House. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment to avoid any delay.
- Visitors are required to present a photo identification document (i.e. NRIC, FIN or other accepted National identification document) or their Digital IC (in SingPass) for verification of identity and issuance of an Admission Order pass. The pass is to be returned before leaving the premises.
- Visitors shall dress modestly. No admission will be granted to anyone wearing singlet, shorts, slippers/sandals or attired in clothing bearing inappropriate words, slogans or symbols, including those bearing political party affiliation.
- Visitors are to safekeep their belongings and electronic devices at the lockers available at the Public Entrance before entering Parliament House. Lockers are chargeable at 40 cents (small-sized lockers) and 60 cents (medium-sized lockers) for one-time use only. The lockers only accept 20-cent coins.
- Photography is not allowed throughout Parliament House.
- Visitors who drive will not be allowed to park inside Parliament House, unless permission is granted and is subject to availability.
Public Entrance & Public Carpark
Entry into the House is via the Public Entrance at Parliament Place. Parking facilities are available at the Parliament House Public Carpark. Please note that normal parking charges apply. For more information, please refer to the FAQ – Getting to Parliament.